Effective Tuesday, March 17, Citizens Memorial Hospital and Citizens Memorial Health Care Foundation have activated a higher level of visitor restrictions and facility access to all locations.
The new policy follows guidance from the CDC and is intended to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Here are the restrictions:
- No one under the age of 18, with the exception of those seeking medical care are permitted into the facilities.
- Only one visitor per patient, per day. Exceptions can be made for those who are near end-of-life.
- Access will be limited to two public entry points at the hospital
- Healthy Patients and visitors are asked to use the main entrance
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, they’re asking you call ahead to 417-328-6301 so they can prepare for your arrival.
- Pediatric Rehab, Cardiac Rehab and CMH Heart Institute patients should use their designated entrances only.
- Anyone who is sick and NOT seeking medical treatment should not visit any CMH locations.
- CMH Virtual Visits are available for those with non-emergency illnesses. For more information, visit www.citizensmemorial.com/VirtualVisits.
- No visitors allowed for patients suspected of having COVID-19.