CoxHealth is instituting a higher level of visitor restriction due to COVID-19.
Effective Tuesday, March 17, these changes include a simple screening process. Visitors will be asked to enter at designated locations where a fever and symptom check will occur.
All Emergency Departments and Urgent Cares will remain open.
Below are the entrances that CoxHealth is directing visitors toward:
· Cox South: North Entrance, West Tower Entrance, East ground floor entrance
· Meyer Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Hospital: East Entrance, West Entrance
· Cox North: FMCC Entrance, Northwest Entrance
· Cox Branson: Main Entrance, Outpatient Lobby (east and west), Cancer Center
· Cox Monett: North Entrance
· Cox Barton County: ED Entrance
These measures are in addition to restrictions announced this past weekend, which include:
· Only one visitor per patient per day.
· No visitor will be allowed to visit patients with suspected COVID-19.
· No one under the age of 18, with the exception of those seeking medical care, will be permitted into CoxHealth facilities. This age restriction includes all CoxHealth hospitals and clinics.