Springfield Police say you can now file a police report on the city’s website.

You can file reports for everything from stealing to harassment to identity theft.

But not all reports can be filed online.

For example, if your car has been stolen or there’s an emergency, police say you should call 911.

To file a report, go to the city’s website.

Then, click on “Report a Concern” on the left side of the page, or click on the “How do I?” drop down menu at the top of the site.

For more on the reporting system, check on the post below: