Eastbound lanes of I-44 are going to be shut down overnight Thursday into Friday at Highway 65 while crews install girders on the new southbound 65 bridge.
MoDOT says eastbound I-44 will be closed from 10 p.m. Thursday until it reopens at 6 a.m. Friday.
- Eastbound I-44 CLOSED at Route 65 in Springfield on THURSDAY NIGHT, Aug. 2
- EARLY HEADS UP: Southbound Route 65 CLOSED between I-44 and Kearney Street Aug. 5-12
What’s Closed and When:
- Eastbound I-44 CLOSED at Route 65 in Springfield for bridge girder installation
- 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thursday into Friday, Aug. 2-3
- Southbound Route 65 between I-44 and Kearney Street CLOSED for pavement reconstruction
- Eastbound I-44-to-southbound Route 65 ramp CLOSED
- Southbound Route 65 to Kearney Street ramp CLOSED
- During this phase of the project, there is no access to southbound Route 65 from I-44.
- 10 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 5, until 10 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 12
- Eastbound I-44: Southbound on Route 65 to Division Street to northbound Route 65 to eastbound I-44
- Southbound Route 65 and eastbound I-44-to-southbound Route 65 ramp: Westbound or eastbound on I-44 to southbound Glenstone Avenue (Exit 80) to eastbound Kearney Street to southbound Route 65
- Westbound I-44-to-southbound Route 65 Ramp: Westbound on Route 744/Kearney Street (Exit 84) to southbound Route 65