skip to nav skip to content
Springfield CU line crews working along side local power crews in Joplin Image by KTTS File Photo
Utility company's are prepping for the worst in case ice and high winds take out power this morning.
If you find yourself in the dark fire officials have a few tips to make sure you stay safe.
They say to always run generators outside so carbon monoxide doesn't build up in your home.
In addition make sure your cleaning out things like your wood burning stove before lighting the match.
|Submit photos to: