skip to nav skip to content
A pair of siblings from Ashland were electrocuted while swimming at the Lake of the Ozarks on Wednesday. Investigators from the Water Patrol aren't yet sure where the electricity came from.
The 13-year-old girl and her 8-year-old brother were shocked while swimming near a private dock in the Gravois arm of the lake. Several adults pulled the kids from the water and started CPR. Rescue crews took them to the hospital, where they were pronounced dead.
Their names have not been released yet.
|Submit photos to: