skip to nav skip to content
Image by KTTS File Photo
Everybody is OK after an early morning fire at a home which was converted to apartments on North Washington, near Division in Springfield.
Springfield fire officials says one of the folks who lives there was on oxygen, and the Red Cross is working with local suppliers to help her out.
The Red Cross is also providing shelter for the families who live there.
There was some and fire damage in the chimney and the attic.
The fire marshal is looking for the cause.
|Submit photos to: