skip to nav skip to content
Crews responded to a three acre fire south of Hollister that crews believe was caused by fireworks. Image by Taney County Fire
An early morning fire on property owned by College of the Ozarks is being blamed on fireworks according to fire officials.
Crews responded just after 5AM to Layton Road south of Hollister where they found almost three acres on fire. It took about an hour to get that blaze under control.
Firefighters say no one was there when they arrived but there was trash from someone shooting off fireworks.
|Submit photos to: