skip to nav skip to content
(Missourinet) - The state fire marshal is typically talking fireworks safety this time of the year.
And, with the lack of rain and dry conditions is making that message even more pressing this year.
Authorities say common sense things - having plenty of water on hand when you set the fireworks off, never allowing kids to get near the fireworks.
Fire marshal Randy Cole says even a common sparkler can reach a temperatures of 1800 degrees which can cause serious injuries, especially to children.
|Submit photos to: