skip to nav skip to content
The KTTS Race Brothers St Jude Jam is almost here! 4 awesome artists all performing for you to help raise money for the kids at St Jude Children's Research Hospital. Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about the event:
1) Can I buy tickets at the door?
No. The concert has been sold out for quite some time! :)
2) What time do doors open? What time does concert start?
Doors will open 5:30pm. Concert starts at 6:45pm
3) Are there seats and are they reserved?
Yes there are seats. No seats are not reserved except for a small amount of contest winners.
Unless you already won a contest, seating is General Admission.
4) Can I line up early so I can get a really good seat?
Yes, you can arrive early and line up. However, doors do not open until 5:30pm
5) Will there be food and beverages available?
Yes, the Ramada Oasis has tasty food and ice, cold drinks for sale.
6) Can I bring my own food and beverages to the event?
No. You may not bring any food and beverages into the concert.
7) What order are the performers?
8) Will there be any cool things I can win?
Yes. Lots of famous Nashville artists have donated autographed items. You will be able to
win some really cool stuff!
9) How should I dress?
Just like you would for any other concert.
10) Is there parking next to the venue?
Yes. Ramada Oasis has plenty of free parking around the Convention Center.
11) Can I take pictures or video the concert?
You can take pictures from your seat. However, video taping is strictly prohibited.
12) I have a young child, can they get in without a ticket?
Unfortunately no. Everyone of all ages needs their own ticket
|Submit photos to: