skip to nav skip to content
This year's KTTS PFI Western St Jude Jam is going to be a blast! If you've never seen Montgomery Gentry, you will be blown away. 2 of the best entertainers I've ever seen. Plus,...I really think you're going to love The Henningsens, Rachel Farley, and Chris Cavanaugh. I've seen all three of the new artists and all are incredibly talented....at least one of them, if not all three, will be stars down the road!
Here are some FAQ's about St Jude Jam:
1) Are there tickets available? Yes but not too many. Tickets are available Wednesday at PFI only. If there are any left, they will be available on Thursday at the door only beginning at 4pm. Tickets at the door will be $15, cash only.
2) What time do doors open? 5:30pm
3) Are there seats? Yes. There are plenty of seats. Seating is general admission. Only a few seats are reserved for contest winners. Most of the seats are first come, first served.
4) It's a work night, when will the show be over? Everything should wrap up by 10:15pm
5) Will there be food and drink available at the Ramada Oasis Convention Center? Yes. You'll be able to come right after work or early to get a great seat and eat and drink at the show.
6) Will there be an opportunity to meet the artists? Yes! We'll tell you how you can at the event.
7) How should I dress? Dress like you would for any concert. This is a fun, up close and personal concert.
8) Does all of my ticket price really go to St Jude Children's Research Hospital? Yes. The artists are all donating their time and talents to entertain you and help us raise money for the kids at St Jude Children's Research Hospital.
9) How much are tickets? $15 Tickets at the door are cash only.
10) Can I bring my own food and drink into Ramada Oasis Convention Center? No
11) Do my small children need a ticket? Yes. Everyone needs a ticket. All money is going to charity.
12) Can I take pictures during the show? Yes. From your seat. No video taping however
13) What's the order of appearance for the artists?