skip to nav skip to content
Tomorrow is the big day. The day where we get to do things I'd enjoy doing 365 days a year. But, it can also be a stressful time. So, I've come up with 5 simple rules to make your holiday enjoyable. Follow these and it may just be the best Thanksgiving yet.
1. Eat early and eat often. This is one of the few days of the year where you get the chance to go crazy on some food and not be judged too hard for it. So, do your thing and get after it.
2. Have a sweet tea in your hands at all times. Let's face it, this is America, sweet tea makes everything better. I don't see myself going more than 5 minutes without taking a drink of sweet tea from 10am, on.
3. Watch football. I watch a ridiculous amount of football every Sunday. It's unhealthy, really. But, on this day, with the amount of eating and drinking of sweet tea we're going to do, this will be one of the healthier things we do in the day.
4. Enjoy yourself. Everyone knows the holidays can be a stressful time, especially if you are the host for the day. It may be hard, but try to find some time between your busy schedule to enjoy it.
5. Be thankful. It is called Thanksgiving, so you might as well be thankful for everything you have. Even if you don't have much, it's still something. No matter how bad you think you have it, I promise someone has it worse.
These are the rules I intend to go by and I intend to enjoy myself. If you want to enjoy yourself, I suggest you try sticking to these rules as well.