skip to nav skip to content
I've been known to bust a move or 2 in my day... When I was about 7. I once got grounded by my parents for dancing in the middle of the basketball court at halftime of a Nixa High School basketball game. True story. Anyway, in honor of Father's Day, Zumba has come up with the best dancing dads (I think I'd make the list if I had a kid).
Top 10 Celebrity Dads With The Best Dance Moves from Zumba
1. Will Smith – 41% – Exploding into the public eye in the 1980s, Smith danced, rapped and acted his way to fame – becoming a household name with his successful run in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and following it up with roles in "Independence Day," "Ali," and the "Men in Black" trilogy
2. Mario Lopez – 15% – Lopez danced into our lives as A.C. Slater on "Saved By The Bell" and has been dancing ever since – from "Dancing with the Stars" and "America's Best Dance Crew" to "Extra" and Broadway's "A Chorus Line"
3. John Travolta – 14% – Grooving his way into the spotlight in the 1970s with roles in "Grease" and "Saturday Night Live," Travolta has been 'staying alive' ever since – dancing through the decades with one hit movie after another
4. Ricky Martin – 13% – From Menudo and pop superstardom to raving reviews in Broadway's "Evita," Martin salsa'd his way to international fame, while showing us just how 'loca' life could be through his sensual moves on the dance floor
5. Usher – 8% –Rising to fame in the 1990s with his 6-time platinum album, "My Way," Usher is now internationally known as the DJ who's smooth voice and slick dance style has had us falling in love again and again, and again
6. Jon Bon Jovi – 3% – He may give love a bad name, but Bon Jovi's career has not been livin' on a prayer. Ever since hitting the music scene in the 1980s, this rock star has been serving up timeless hits that will have even the worst dancers up out of their seat, and rocking out on the floor
7. Hugh Jackman – 2% – From Broadway to the silver screen and beyond, Jackman is one of Hollywood's hottest triple threats – singing, dancing and entertaining his way into our hearts with films such as "X-Men" to upcoming adaptation of "Les Miserables"
8. Kevin Bacon – 2% – As one of Hollywood's most recognized actors, Bacon has had a sizzling hot career, starring in cinematic classics such as National Lampoon's Animal House, Tremors and Footloose, where he showed off that in addition to his acting chops, he also had some impressively, fancy footwork
9. Tom Cruise – 1% – From the moment Cruise first busted his signature moves in the 1983 classic "Risky Business," the American public was hooked! Nearly 30 years later, this Hollywood top gun is still stealing our attention with lead roles in films like the upcoming summer blockbuster, "Rock of Ages"
10. Mick Jagger – 1% – If Rock & Roll had royalty, Jagger would be the King. Showing off his moves on stage since he founded the Rolling Stones as teenager, the legend has inspired countless musicians including Maroon 5, who's song "Moves Like Jagger" skyrocketed through the charts – becoming a worldwide best-selling single
Kevin Bacon made the list and I'll use any excuse possible to post this video. So. Awesome.
|Submit photos to: