skip to nav skip to content
The only ones I really disagree with are numbers 6 and 3... I love both of those movies. Stop judging me for that. What's your least favorite Christmas movie?
Fandango's 10 Worst Christmas Movies from fandago.com
10. 'Christmas with the Kranks'-- Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis kick off the list with three percent of the votes.
9. 'Surviving Christmas'-- Ben Affleck's madcap antics fetched three percent as well.
8. 'Deck the Halls'-- Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick fought for four percent of the votes.
7. 'Home Alone 3'-- This Culkin-less sequel to the Christmas classic brought in four percent of the votes.
6. 'Ernest Saves Christmas'-- Voters saved five percent of the "worst" nods for Ernest.
5. 'Santa with Muscles'-- Hulk Hogan flexed his way into the number five spot with five percent of the votes.
4. 'Jack Frost'-- This deadly snowman scared up nine percent of the votes.
3. 'Jingle All the Way'-- Arnold Schwarzenegger searched for a Turbo Man doll, but came up with 10 percent of the "worst" votes instead.
2. 'Silent Night, Deadly Night'-- This super-violent take on Christmas tore up 16 percent of the votes.
1. 'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians'-- Santa Claus hands out coal to extraterrestrials in this sci-fi holiday mash-up, which earned 23 percent of the votes and the title of "Worst Christmas Movie Ever." Happy holidays!