skip to nav skip to content
Have you felt down lately or maybe emotionally beat up? It happens to everyone including myself. I'm not too proud to admit it. The reality is SOME people don't want to see you be successful, and their negativity and hurtfulness can really drag you down. Here are some powerful words from Zig Ziglar. If you need it I hope this helps. It sure helped me :)
10) Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
9) You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.
8 ) People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.
7) There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.
6) People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
5) Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
4) If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
3) A goal properly set is halfway reached.
2) Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
1) If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
|Submit photos to: