skip to nav skip to content
I would be devastated if anything happened to my bulldog Huckleberry, and I know that you probably love your dog or cat just like I do. If you follow these safety tips the chances of a mishap or missing friend will go down.
1. Remember that chocolate is dangerous for both dogs and cats.
2. Keep wires and cords from electric lights and other decorations out of reach.
3. Use caution so that dogs and/or cats don't knock over a candle or a pumpkin that could start a fire or they could get burned.
4. When you have trick or treaters coming to the house it is probably a good idea to separate you little friend from the trick or treaters.
5. When opening the door for trick-or-treaters, if your pet is inside make sure your pet doesn't dart outside.
6. Always make sure your pet has proper identification like a collar with tags. It is also a good idea to have your phone number just in case they get loose.
|Submit photos to: