skip to nav skip to content
Being sick is no fun, but making your coworkers mad because you got them sick is probably worse. If you come down with whatever is going around here are a couple of ideas on some productive things to do while you are missing a good time at work.
1. The Christmas season is sneaking up on us. Get a jump start, and start working on a list of what you want to get your spouse, kids, and/or coworkers.
2. You know all of those shows that you have on your DVR that you haven't watched yet? Start watching them and clean out that DVR.
3. Organize your work email and calender. This well make you feel better about being out of the office. It really will.
4. Think about how lucky you are to have a job in this rough economy.
5. Spend the day listening to KTTS, and try to win some Carrie Underwood tickets :)
|Submit photos to: