skip to nav skip to content
This is my favorite football recipe that my wife makes. I'm betting your man will love this too especially while he's watching a little bit of football. They are quick and easy. Enjoy~bobby
Here's what you'll need....
1 package of Smokies (Deborah uses Hillshire Farms)
1 package of Thin-Sliced Bacon (Deborah uses Boarshead Hickory Smoked Bacon)
1 cup of Brown Sugar
Here's what you do.....
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Cut each slice of bacon in half. Use each half to roll up one smoky.
3. Stick a toothpick through each bacon wrapped smoky.
4. Place all of the bacon wrapped smokies on a cookie sheet.
5. Using a spoon, sprinkle brown sugar over all of the smokies.
6. Bake for about 40-50 minutes, until bacon is crispy and sugar has melted.
|Submit photos to: